DEEP-CLEANSING MASK FOR ALL CONDITIONS OF SKIN
Removes dead skin cells, absorbs sebum and pollutants, and reduces imperfections to reveal refined, clarified skin and a radiant complexion.
Restores the skin’s pH after exfoliation during the NEW SKIN D-TOX treatment.
- Efficient exfoliating mask
- Dissolves dead skin cells, impurities and make-up
- Kaolin and bentonite (natural clays): absorb sebum and pollutants, clarify the skin and reveal a clear, fresh complexion.
- Papaya complex (papain keratolytic enzyme): removes dead skin cells.
- Horseradish tree extract: eliminates microparticles originating from environmental pollution and prevents dirt adhering to the skin.
- Wild pistachio extract: refines skin texture and reduces imperfections.
- Pineapple extract: moisturizes the skin.
- pH 5.5 – 7.5: restores the skin’s natural pH after exfoliation during the NEW SKIN D-TOX treatment.
Apply a thin layer to the cleansed, dry face. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes, then moisten the mask slightly with warm water and massage for approximately 1 minute. Rinse off with warm water. Dry the skin gently (without rubbing).
Use once or twice a week depending on the condition of the skin.
Do not overly deep-cleanse. Deep-cleanse twice a week only if the skin is dense, with clogged pores, and the complexion is dull.
Apply the appropriate Maria Galland Paris lotion, 62 MATTIFYING HYDRATING LOTION or 64 SILKY-SOFT LOTION, to help restoring the natural pH of the skin after the rinsing step.