An all purpose hydrosol with qualities to sooth and hydrate. Wonderful for your skin care regimes as it can be used as a make up remover and toner, a room and bed linen spray for a peaceful sleep. Outstanding for helping to calm itchy, red or sensitive skin including burns and sunburns. It can be mixed with lavender hydrosol and used as a compress for tender skin and nappy rash. Use in your professional treatments , half water, half hydrosol to mix your professional peel off seaweed masks.
Hydrolats are the aromatic water created during the extraction of essential oils using steam distillation and consist of 100% pure hydrolat. These natural aromatic waters are perfect to use throughout the Eve Taylor ® treatment to customise and tailor towards the needs of the client.
Dry and Moisture depleted
Features & benefits:
- May be used to customise products in the Eve Taylor ® range for a targeted treatment approach.
- Aromatic action creates increased sensorial experience for clients during the facial.
- Water base allows for lavish use, even for those usually contra-indicated to essential oils.
- Add to cleansers or moisturisers
- Add into rinse water bowls for aromatic benefits
- Dampen cotton disks to create hydrolat eye compress (Chamomile or Rose Hydrolat ONLY)
- Dampen facial gauze
- Spritz directly on to skin as toner
- Add to Peel off masques to customise. Spritz on to hot towels for aromatic and therapeutic actions
- Spritz into the air in treatment room to fragrance
- Spritz onto towelling / bedding /curtains
- Add to steaming device (follow manufacturers guidelines)
- Add to manicure/pedicure bowls
- Add to Electro Gel to customise iontophoresis (+) benefits
- Spritz directly onto skin as toner.
- Spritz around room for aromatherapy benefits.
All Hydrolats are suitable for Vegans.