refreshes and cleanses
With carefully selected essential oils, Sage Purifying Bath Essence provides welcome warmth in the cold winter months. It also refreshes after sport and physical exercise and has a deodorising effect. Sage foot baths revive tired feet. Used regularly, they also help to keep your feet dry and make the skin soft and smooth. Washing with Sage Purifying Bath Essence provides the skin with nourishing hydration.
A tried-and-tested recipe
Add 1-3 capfuls of Sage Purifying Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills. For foot baths,add 1-2 caps of Sage Bath to comfortably hot (about 40°C) water. Ideally, soak feet twice a week for 10 to 15 minutes each time.
You may also like:
When used regularly, Sage Deodorant fights bad odours and leaves your skin beautifully soft.
Deodorising Foot Cream supports Sage Purifying Bath Essence's odour-fighting properties. For extremely sweaty feet, we also recommend using Silk Body Powder to help kill bad odours.
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions