1 to 3 times weekly, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Make sure to dry your skin completely and apply A.H.A. Exfoliating Mask to the face and neck (avoid eye contour)
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with lots of lukewarm water
- Cleanse the skin once more with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Apply Clayton Shagal concentrate and/or gel
- To finish, apply a Clayton Shagal moisturizing cream
Avoid exposure to UV rays the day of application.
A.H.A. products are great for seasonal care (spring and fall).
To optimize the results of your skin care routine, use in combination with a Clayton Shagal scrub or exfoliant.