Wintergreen is an uplifting essential oil with a refreshing minty aroma. When diffused, this multi-tasking oil encourages a positive ‘let’s do this’ attitude with its energizing scent. It’s the perfect way to start the day, providing a welcome boost before an early morning run or important presentation.While Wintergreen’s aroma is refreshing, it has warming qualities that make it an ideal choice to help relieve backache, as well as joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, or rheumatoid arthritis. An ideal companion for those who enjoy an active lifestyle, Wintergreen is a wonderful addition to your gym bag to use during or following a workout. It’s a wonderful oil to keep handy in your desk drawer as an instant pick-me-up to beat that 3 o’clock slump. With an intoxicating fragrance, Wintergreen offers renewed vitality to face whatever the day may bring.Wintergreen can be used topically:
- To help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains and arthritis
- To relieve the physical stresses of the day, including backache or lumbago
- Use the AromaGlide Roller Fitment with this essential oil and pop it in your gym bag for soothing relief post-workout.
- Apply it to your wrist and enjoy the stimulating minty scent when you need an instant pick-me-up at the office or school before a big presentation.
- Enhance a massage by adding a few drops of Wintergreen to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Apply to your neck or back and release the physical stresses of the day.
- Add it to your favourite body lotion and apply to tired muscles after activity.
- Enjoy the soothing, warming effect on achy joints or a stiff back following gardening or yardwork.
- Pamper tired feet with a refreshing blend of Wintergreen and your favourite foot cream.
- When your body is telling you it needs the VIP treatment, slip into a relaxing bath and add a few drops of Wintergreen to your bath water.
How to Use
Topical: Mix 3-6 drops of essential oil with 1 ml of carrier oil and apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3-4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until solution vanishes. If a larger quantity is desired, maintain a ratio of 3 – 6 drops of essential oil to 1 ml of carrier oil.Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately. If symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur with a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking anticoagulant medications or other medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.Be sure to follow label instructions. Click here to view Wintergreen label.
Medicinal Ingredients: Wintergreen oil† (Gaultheria procumbens – Leaf) 100% (98% Methyl salicylate)†100% pure, YLTG essential oil