Jade Lemon oil is released only after the fruit is picked, giving it a richer and more fragrant aroma. It has a unique lemon-lime scent that invigorates and uplifts the senses.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Diffuse, directly inhale, or dilute and apply topically.
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces, remove gum from hair, or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented outdoor spray.
- Add to dishwashing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air.
Lemon (Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis) peel oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil