Angelica has soothing aromatic qualities that help create a relaxing environment. It has been referred to as the "oil of angels," in part because of its calming aroma.In Aromatherapy can be used topically or inhaled:
- can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation.
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- to help relieve headache.
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic.
- to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough.
How to Use
Please refer to specific label instructions for how to use tips and information.Angelica Label
100% pure, YLTG (Angelica archangelica) seed/root essential oil