Toner with amino acids and essential trace elements. Smoothes, refreshes and moisturizes the skin. Use between cleansing and other treatments like serums or creams.
Use between cleansing and other treatments like serums or creams. Hold bottle approximately 30 cm from face. Close eyes and spray liberally over face and neck. Then wipe with dry cotton pad.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, Alcohol denat., Zinc gluconate, Magnesium aspartate, Copper gluconate, Calcium gluconate, Hydrolized soy protein, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic acid, Parfum.
Amino acids. Peptides. Essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium). Vegetal Glycerin.
- Increase fibroblast and keratinocytes regeneration up to 70%.
- Increase O2 consumption of fibroblast and keratinocytes.
- Increase cellular respiration up to 45% after 50 minutes.
- Increase formation of pyruvate for supplying the cellular energy production (ATP) up to 28% after 2 hours.
- Increase ATP production up to 34% at 6 hours and 38% at 24 hours.
- Increase DNA synthesis (activation of epidermal renewal) up to 15% at 24 hours.
- Increase the production of proteins (activation of cellular metabolism) up to 15% at 24 hours.
Does not contain paraffin. Does not contain silicon. Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives. Balanced pH. Does not sting eyes.