Helps to control oil and shine. Purifying and moisturising ingredients aid the reduction of sebaceous activity and ensures proper hydration giving the skin a matte finish and regaining a fresh and healthy appearance. Contains antibacterial and moisturising extracts that reduce sebaceous secretions. Extract of the african tree bark (Enantia Chlorantha extract) and oleanolic acid in combination with essential oils help normalise the skin, reducing the skin pores, helping control shine and ensures proper hydration level. The skin is matte, regains its fresh and healthy look. Anti-Shine skin Balm can be used under make-up.
- Aids the reduction of sebaceous activity & tightening the skin pores. Mattifying effect.
- Antibacterial and moisturising.
- Non drying (Alcohol free).
- Non irritating (Paraben, Mineral oil, Lanolin free).
Backed by over 50 years skin care knowledge.
Contamination free packaging.
Colour coded for easy recognition.
- Directions: apply a small amount of Balm to the entire face avoiding the eye area. Leave it to be absorbed.
- Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract: Normalises skin, refining the pores, helps control shine and offers anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Oleanoic Acid: Inhibits 5-A reductase to fight hyperseborrhea (excessive sebum) helping with sebum regulation.
- Tea Tree Oil: A great natural anti-bacterial extract, is an excellent natural solution to treat oily and acne type skin.
- Lavender Oil: A natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory that helps to treat oily skin and the bacteria that causes acne. Helps your skin to regenerate and return back to a healthy state and appearance.
apply a small amount of Balm to the entire face avoiding the eye area. Leave it to be absorbed.