Ultra-refreshing and moisturising mist lotion to complete the cleansing and to apply before skin care creams.
The Matcha tea water is an aqueous extract obtained by steam distillation. It is destined to become the favourite ingredient of the cosmetic industry without a doubt. ‘health plant’ by excellence, it prevents various types of stress, such as oxidative stress but it also stimulates microcirculation to detoxify the skin and thus slow premature ageing. The matcha tea mist is rich in amino acids, polyphenols, minerals and caffeine.
Genuine symbol of both luxury and tradition, Matcha Tea, is often described as the ‘green gold of Japan’. Matcha Tea is Chinese in origin but built its reputation in Japan in the 16th Century when it was introduced into the Tea Ceremony, in order to approach tasting from a spiritual angle of harmony, respect, purity and peace of mind. Produced solely from Tencha Tea, its leaves are processed by a meticulous and ancestral technique, before being transformed into a very fine green and shimmering powder which catches the eye at first glance.
- Completes the cleansing.
- Nourishes and moisturizes.
- Protects the skin from pollution damages.
- Stimulates cutaneous microcirculation.
- Activates cell renewal.
- Protects the skin from premature ageing.
- Restores an optimum skin pH.
- Matcha tea water
HOW TO USE
- Spray over the face and neck after cleansing products and then apply a cream. The formula suits all skin types and works in synergy with other products. Does not contain alcohol.
1. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, boost of skin`s immune system. Gluconolactone is a natural antioxidant which is as effective as vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and vitamin E (tocopherol). It is contained in the skin maintaining optimal moisture content. Gluconolactone blocks the synthesis of pro-interleukin-1 which is responsible for the regulation of immune and which high concentration in the horny layer of the skin can cause increased inflammation.